Wednesday 21 March 2012

Rambling and Versatile Blogger Award

I wonder about this blogging thing. Wonder what the point of it is. Do you do it for followers? Promote what your business does? Vent about the things that bug you? Create an online presence so when you sell your currently being written/revised/queried manuscript you have at least 3.5 people that will buy it?

I guess everyone has their own reason for it. Me. I started this one eight months or so ago to let things fall out of my head that couldn’t fall out as art. And to let people into my head more. The general consensus of friends past and present is that no one ever really knows me. So this was my half assed attempt to let people wander around a part of my brain however due to my somewhat irregular posts I’m not sure if it has helped at all!

But I’m on a mission to post more. Doing the A to Z Challenge will force me to get at least 26 posts out in April! The fact that they will all be illustrations not rambling is irrelevant!



And now I’ve been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by Nifer at Completely Unoriginal Thoughts

So first up are the rules...

1. Nominate 15 others for the award and inform them with a comment on each of thier blogs.
2. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to thier blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.



Ichabod.

Random stuff about me...

1 - The walls of my bedroom are black. I love them.

2 – I read a 150ish page book standing in a bookstore. All the staff kept looking at me funny. But I only got asked if I needed help once. I was there for two hours.

3 – If I don’t draw everyday I get lost. It’s not pretty when I realise how lost I am.

4 – Last year I made a giant plushie spider. His name is Ichabod. He scares people.

5 – When I was seventeen I was so paranoid that people were watching me that I drew giant eyes and stuck them to the wall. I spent hours watching them watching me.

6 – I don’t question my sanity as much as I used to. I’m not sure if this means I’m getting crazier or saner.

7 – I’m a genetic freak child. Honestly. Doctors don’t know what to do with me.


I am going to nominate...

Anita at Mutterings from the oubliette
ugh and nothing wants to load so I can't get links to others so that's it for now! haha Anita your answers better make up for the answers of fifteen! No pressure... :p