The rules of this award are:
1. In a new blog post, thank and link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
2. In the same post, pass the award on to six other bloggers.
3. Same post, list 10 things folks may not know about you.
I'm tagging, drum roll please...
Whoever wants to do it. I know that is so so lazy but blogger is doing odd things and keeps crashing and I want to get some sleep and it doesn't seem like many of the peoples I follow (other than the two that gave this to me!) seem to be around much since A to Z. But if you choose to accept it leave a comment and I'll link it here. :D Actually, hold on a moment, I'll tag Anita at Mutterings from the Oubliette and Jade from Dream, Write, Publish. purely because they are friends out there in the real world and I wonder if they'll read this without me telling them about it! I shall have to do something evil if they don't of course. Ideas anyone?
1. I need to pick up the charcoal again. I miss making everything I touch black!
|Charcoal, circa 2007|
Reference photo from someone on deviantArt.
2. I see the complete opposite in this picture than the person that knows me best. But we both agree it's a self portrait of sorts.
Chalk pastel, 2004
|Ink and watercolour, 2011|
6. I've been told numerous times I have evil eyes.
8. I love drawing feet and hands. Apparently that is odd.
9. A friend turned a silly doodle I did into a tattoo. He had a reason for it that I didn't know about until his funeral a year later.
10. My other life. From birth until a year ago horses took up most of my time. Then I hit horse burn out and it seems like I've hardly had anything to do with them since. Ok so hardly anything down from managing two studs with 20 odd horses each by myself for other people and running a pony club with 60+ members means there are still 23 horses at home. But these days they are mostly my mother's not mine!
|Mako meets the evil swan. |
Moments later Mako's mum's hoof met the swans neck. Surprisingly the swan is still alive!